Canine Retreat by AKC COVID-19 Store Changes
In an attempt to minimize exposure to our staff and customers, we have implemented a new schedule starting March 18, 2020. We will be reducing store hours and changing five services to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
Our updated store hours will be 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday. We will maintain our regular Saturday schedule from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sunday schedule from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Impacted Services – Effective March 18, 2020
- All walking and running services are cancelled for the next 2 weeks
- Home pick-ups and drop-offs are being cancelled for the next 2 weeks
- Training classes are being cancelled for the next 2 weeks
- We will stop taking grooming appointments for the next 2 weeks
- Boarding will be handled on an as-needed basis. If you work in the medical field or overnight boarding is a necessity for your current situation, please let us know and we are happy to accommodate your needs.
Canine Retreat by AKC continues to monitor the situation surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We encourage all staff and customers to follow the World Health Organization and Center for Disease Control’s recommendations on social distancing; maintaining proper hand, respiratory, and personal hygiene; and to be mindful of any and all travel restrictions/guidelines. We maintain a thorough cleaning process at our facilities and will continue to do so.
Customers who were potentially exposed or experience flu-like symptoms are asked to contact their primary care physicians or local hospitals for screening and treatment instead of scheduling with us.
If there are additional updates or changes in the coming days, we will notify all of our customers. We thank you so much for being our customer and for your understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.
The Canine Retreat by AKC Team